Discover the Secrets to Creating Great Agent Relationships
Have you ever wondered how top originators create an endless flow of referrals from real estate professionals? Do you find yourself struggling to gain traction with agents and build a strong referral network? Over the course of a day and a half at Super Performance Agent Relationship Mastery, you’ll learn the answers to these questions, as well as discover the secrets to winning agent relationships from your competitors faster than you ever imagined possible.
What happens when you attend SPAR Mastery?
Day 1: Presentation Mastery (9:30AM – 6:30PM)
- Master the 7 secrets to winning great agent relationships
- Win away agents from your competition in a single meeting
- Instantly overcome the 4 loan officer relationship destroyers deliverd to you by agents
- Understand how to instantly employ the master tools of sales and influence
- Win agent relationships without games or gimmicks by using the 3 most effective relationship winning questions
- Leverage agent mindset to create your competitive advantage
- Deliver the Ultimate 5 Step Agent Presentation
- And so much more….
Day 2: Presentation Execution – Master your presentation while at the event (9:00AM – 1:00PM)
- Practice and master your own Ultimate Agent Presentation
- Create your own personalized competitive advantage position with Ron’s personal guidance
- Set up your system for action so you take action immediately
- Have Ron Vaimberg personally solve your biggest sales challenges
Tuition: Regular Price $1,297 Use your special discount code to attend for only $997.00
The Palms Hotel – Las Vegas
THURSDAY AND FRIDAY FEBRUARY 20-21, 2020
Thursday, August 1st: Registration 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Thursday, August 1st: Class 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday August 2nd: Class 9:00AM – 1:00PM
Airport: Las Vegas McCarran Airport | Hotel Daily and Overnight Parking Available
Dress casually & comfortably throughout the event. A light jacket/ sweater is recommended as room temperature changes.
Students are responsible for all of their own travel expenses. (Food, beverage, travel, lodging, etc..)